There’s nothing that says breakfast better than a large cup of fresh pressed OJ alongside bacon (nitrate free of course!) and eggs! I always like to add a side of kale.
Here is a twist on the traditional glass of orange juice…still simple with an added banana coconut flavour burst and a great protein boost!
Let this smoothie be your wake up call! Fuel your engine (or your loved one’s tummies) with this baby!
Orange Banana Tropical Breeze Smoothie
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 15 frozen banana chunks (approx 1 inch chunks)
- 2 tbsp raw hemp protein powder (or protein powder of choice)
- 1/4 cup calcium enriched coconut milk
- Place all ingredients into blender
- Process on high for 1 minute or until smooth*
*See my Kitchen Essentials page if you are on the lookout for a new blender. I love my Vitamix for smoothies, soups, coconut oil…nothing beats a high powered blender!
Make Orange Banana Tropical Breeze Smoothie today! I just finished my glass and I’m seriously thinking about round two…